Slí na Bandé
Tel: 353 1 2819990
Getting to Marlene by car (Dublin-Sli na Bandé – 35min):
- Coming From Dublin, take the N11.
- Leave the N11 at the signposts for Newtownmountkennedy.
- Follow the signposts to the village.
- Go through the village until the Industrial Estate.
- At the Industrial Estate turn right and continue straight through the roundabout.
- The road forks ,take the right fork.
- Go up the road for a mile, the road becomes a dirttrack just after the graveyard.
- Go up the dirttrack for 50 yard.
- There is a granite stone wall and a painted gate on the righthandside which is the entrance of the house. Go up the drive, park on the concrete.
Getting to Marlene by bus from Dublin (1h):
Bus Eireann 133 from Dublin – Georges Quay (in front of Busaras, crossing the bridge). Check the bus 133 timetable.
- Get of the bus at the church.
- At the church turn right and follow road to the left.
- At the roundabout take the first right.
- Road forks and take right fork.
- Go up the road for a mile until the road becomes dirttrack just after the graveyard.
- Go up dirttrack for 50 yards.
- There is a granite stone wall and a painted gate on the righthandside which is the entrance.
- Go up the drive. We are in the main house on the right side of the yard.